Whole Human PLLC is your source for acupuncture, internal/external herbal medicine, energetic medicine, and shamanic healing in Austin Texas. Whole Human is located in the heart of southwest Austin between William Cannon and Slaughter, just off of Brodie.
I’m Cat Calhoun. I am a licensed acupuncture and herbal medicine practitioner in the state of Texas. I am also trained in the energetic medicine disciplines of Reiki, Medical Qigong, and shamanic healing.
The healing modalities I offer cover a wide range of problems. Though this is just a sampling, during my eight years of clinical experience I have had a great deal of success treating people with these problems:
- Emotional and psychological challenges such as anxiety, depression, and stress as well as the physical complications that come along with these problems such as insomnia, chronically tight muscles, high blood pressure, and immune system dysfunctions.
- Pain of the muscle and skeletal system such as arthritis, muscle strains and sprains, low back pain, knee pain, tennis and golfer’s elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, and upper back and neck pain. I have also seen a lot of improvement in migraine and headache patients.
- Gynecological conditions like painful periods, PMS, and fibroids.
- Pre- and post-natal difficulties including morning sickness, back and sciatic pain during pregnancy, illness and allergies in pregnant and nursing women who can’t take most over the counter medications, mastitis and blocked milk ducts, post-natal anxiety and post-natal depression. I offer home visits for these women as needed.
- Immune system problems like allergies, frequent colds and flus.
Feel free to browse through what interests you and if you still have questions, e-mail me. I’m happy to correspond with you. Check out my Facebook page too. There’s some fun stuff for you there. Put your feet up, have a cup of tea, and have a look around!